System Upgrade - February 27
UM.Lessons will be upgraded February 27; users should see no outage as we'll be updating the application servers separately.
February 28, 9:30AM: All servers have been upgraded.
Most of the changes are under the hood and invisible to users.
- short answer responses have a "Save Changes" button (for longer works)
- logging out leaves respondents in a more constructive page, rather than leaving them at the Lessons home page
Managers will see the most changes:
- A new setting allows notes to be tracked for reports; if you're presenting a random prompt, you'll be able to tell which prompt the respondent read
- the current publishing state is more obvious
- the steps to publish/unpublish/schedule lessons has been streamlined
- the report selection page has been streamlined
- if you're using access control groups, you can now filter reports by one or more groups
- report processing has been revamped to avoid the Your report is locked messages; this especially works well for very large result sets
- we've added some new columns: duration and group (when applicable)
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.